Prom party bus Cincinnati, OH service is one of the best ways to get to the prom . We service the entire state! You can invite all your closest friends and of course your date for the prom in your very own mobile party venue. With all the party amenities in every party bus, you will surely have a lot of fun and excitement as you head off to the prom!
Prom Party Bus Rental
Watch heads turn and people envy you and your friends as you arrive to the prom in your very own party bus! Your friends and classmates will be asking why they were not invited to your mobile party! Every party bus is kid friendly and has wonderful party amenities such as club lighting and seats, audio and video equipment, Wi-Fi, personal bars and refreshment sections too. It is also a lifesaver to rent a party bus rather than come home driving or in a taxi; your party bus driver will make sure you get home safe and sound after your night out in town.
Prom Party Buses & Limo Rentals Near Me
Party buses in Cincinnati are available in different sizes. There are large party buses that can accommodate as many as 30 or more passengers. You can also rent a party bus that can hold smaller groups of people too such as 15 to 20 people. If you are looking for a larger bus then you should call beforehand. All buses are equipped with the latest amenities and come with a professional driver. We also have a fleet of hummer limos that are popular prom rides!
You can rent a party bus for proms but it is also for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette parties and reunions. It is the best ride to take you to special events too such as sports events, conventions, conferences, concerts, business meetings and more.
Prom Party Bus & Limo Service Prices
Discounts are available at prom party bus Cincinnati. Call to find out the latest promos. Your rental rates on the other hand are according to the type of party bus that you want to rent, the number of passengers, the destination or places that you want to go and the duration of your prom party. Get your free quote now!
Things to Do
- American Sign Museum – this is a great place to learn about the history of signage all over the world.
- Fountain Square – this is a city treasure that residents adore and visitors love to take photos of.
- Horseshoe Casino – this is a very popular casino in Cincinnati where tourists love to try their luck on different casino games and tables.
- Eden Park – a great park where there are lots of things for families and kids to do
- Riverwalk – a relaxing park to visit with lots of green spaces, a favorite local downtown spot of residents nearby.